Tuesday 1 April 2014

Grounded In Me

Resist the urge to rush ahead and plan every detail of your day. Savour this time with Me. You see the world around you in terms of to-do lists and obligations. I want to give you a new way of looking at life! I want to show you how your heart attitude can flow out of this time of connection with Me. Your day will still be busy, chaotic at times, but you can stay grounded in Me.

This grounding in Me flows out of this time of soaking in My Presence. This sets the tone for your day - but don't cross Me off your to-do list once you move on to the rest of your day. Carry this heart-rest through your day. Carry My Presence through your day. 

Talk to Me through your day in the way your children chatter away to you about what they are doing. Involve Me in your busy life. Climb up into My lap for "just because" cuddles, the way your children do with you in the midst of their busy playtime. Be loathe to do anything without an awareness of having My company. This is how we do life together.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Candy....I can see these all as a devotional....God's heart:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! I'm just so grateful to be hearing from Him each day. xo

      Delete