Tuesday 22 April 2014

Heavenly Perspective

Psalm 36:5-9

As you spend time here in My Presence, meditating on who I AM, your perspective shifts from an earthly perspective to a heavenly perspective. From your earthly perspective, your problems look huge, the challenges ahead of you loom large and daunting; but from My heavenly perspective, everything is different. As you focus your heart-eyes on Me, your mind opens just a little to My enormity. You begin to catch a glimpse of the vastness of My Faithfulness and the expansiveness of my priceless, unfailing Love. (Psalm 36:5-6)

As you soak in My Presence, the reality of who I AM can transform your perspective from earthly to heavenly. Here, I invite you to feast on the abundance of My house, to drink your fill from My river of delights! I AM the Fountain of Life. A "fountain of cascading light". (Psalm 36:7-9) As you gaze on the Light of My Face, I open your eyes to see the world from this light! 

Even the mundane challenges of coordinating routines, doing housework, managing grumpy, defiant and bickering children, dealing with sickness...when seen from the Light of My Face, these challenges all appear as beautiful opportunities for you to see how I can move when you life your live yielded to Me, listening to My Voice every step of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment