Tuesday 29 April 2014

Vulnerable Love

My Love is immense. But it is also vulnerable. Sometimes My people think that My Love is strong and silent, that I cannot be hurt. As you read the book of Hosea, you see how tender and vulnerable My Love is. When My people turn from Me and reject My Love, or abuse it - it is agony for Me! 

I pour out My Love on you, but it does cost Me. Just as you have power to give Me joy when you draw near to Me; you also have power to cause Me pain when you withdraw from Me. Do not think that I remain unmoved. 

Let this really sink in, dear one. My Unfailing Love truly is the wonder of the world. Let your heart be captivated by My deep and costly Love. Let your heart respond to My passionate and tender Love.

As you walk through this day, there will be many opportunities to either draw near to Me or withdraw from me. Each time you face an obstacle, you can choose how to respond. Your response does matter to Me. I long for you to allow each hardship, each difficulty to remind you to turn your face to Me, to draw near to Me, to seek My Face. My heart longs to be your only source of strength! I long for you to allow each comfort, each lovely surprise to remind you to turn your Face to Me, to draw near to Me in gratitude and wonder. My heart longs to share moments of Joy with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment