Saturday 12 April 2014

Without Wavering

Psalm 26

Trusting Me with your whole heart is an act of total commitment. This is not something you can say with your mouth - "I am trusting God", then go ahead in your own strength, figuring things out for yourself.

I want you to learn to trust Me without wavering (vs 1). How can you learn this? By living in My Presence, and each time you do waver, draw near to Me again and reassert your trust in Me. 

Keep My Love ever before you (vs 2). When you realise you are operating in "D.I.Y mode", withdraw into My Presence, and do not leave until your heart and mind are flooded with an awareness of My Love and My Truth. This way, you will learn to walk continually in My Truth. (vs 2)

You are growing to love My Presence above all else...this is the place where My Glory dwells (vs 8). You crave My Presence as you awake, and as you drift off to sleep. Do you not know that you yourself are a carrier of My Presence? You have unlimited access, 24/7. When you are stressed in traffic, frazzled by kids' whinging, frustrated by unexpected bills, floored by bad news...lean into My Presence, and let My Presence transform your experience from stressed to blessed. 

My Presence is a reality-shifter! You do not need to live in "D-I-Y mode" as your default setting! I want to shift your default setting to living from the reality of My Presence. The laws of this reality are different. The first law you need to remember - I've got this, and I am completely trustworthy! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my friend...I needed this. Am I always saying that in my comments here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I feel exactly the same way when I read what God is speaking to you. xo

    ReplyDelete