Saturday 5 April 2014

I Am Your Strength

I know that when you start the day in weariness, you often wonder if you have the strength to face the challenges that will inevitably arise. Of course you don't! Not in yourself. But take heart, for it is I who equip you with strength (Psalm 18:32). 

As you come to Me, bring what little energy and strength you have, and offer it up to Me. I AM your strength (Psalm 18:1). As you rest in My Presence, your strength will be renewed. But My intention is not for you to go out from My Presence and run your "batteries" flat, then come back for a recharge. Instead, as you carry My Presence through each day, you are continually connected with your source of strength. This is how I designed you, to walk in continual connection with Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment