Monday 14 April 2014

I AM

When you sense the darkness descending on your mind like a cloud, remember that I AM your Light and your Salvation!

When you feel exhausted and under attack, remember that I AM your Stronghold, your Strength and your Shield. 

When it seems like a storm is raging around you, remember that I AM your Anchor, and you cannot be shaken!

When you feel you are being dragged down into the miry pit, remember that I AM your high Rock, solid and unsinkable! 

As you remember these truths, respond with a grateful heart. Let your heart leap for joy, sing out your thanks to Me (Psalm 28:7). Your sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving lifts your eyes above your circumstances, and back to My Face. Circumstances become irrelevant in the Light of My Face! 

Offer sacrifices of thanksgiving throughout your day - this is an act of worship that pleases and delights My heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment