Monday 7 April 2014

Perfect and Beautiful Truth

Hear this:

I make you to be blessed and a blessing forever! I make you exceedingly glad with the joy of My Presence. As you trust in Me, through My unfailing Love, you will not be shaken! (from Psalm 21:6-7)

Delight in these gems of promises you are finding in My Word as you read it each day. I AM always true to My Word. It is impossible for Me to lie. I AM wholly trustworthy. Believe this!! I AM the firm foundation under your feet. The Rock, in which you trust. My Truth stands, unaltered forever. Place your hope firmly in My Truth, perfect and beautiful Truth. 

Learn to love My Word more and more. As you do, you will fall more and more in love with Me, as I reveal Myself to you through My Word. You cannot know Me apart from My Word. My Word is the gateway to greater awareness of My Presence.

My Word is far more than printed text on a page. It is ALIVE and FULL OF POWER (Hebrews 4:12).  My Word is an integral ingredient in victorious living. When you face temptation, confusion, or come up against a situation in which you just have no clue what to do next...call to mind My Word, and speak out My Truth. Remember that My Word is the sword in your spiritual armour (Ephesians 6:17). Learn to wield your sword with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment