Sunday 27 April 2014

Yielded Weakness

Joy will accompany you when you are walking by My Spirit! Joy is a sign that you are walking by faith, not by sight. My joy is your strength. Whenever you lose your joy, it is a sure sign that you are walking by sight, slipping into D.I.Y. mode, giving fear control of your heart. 

When you feel weary, sick and exhausted, you very quickly let fear take the upper hand. You operate from fear-based thinking: "How can I possibly be victorious today?" But this is based on an erroneous and prideful assumption that you actually have something to do with your victory. I AM your victory. All that is required of you, dear one, is that you yield your heart to Me. 

Paul knew this secret: "For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:10) For My Grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Cor 12:9) Weakness itself does not automatically allow Me room to move - it is your yielded weakness that I require. 

Yield your weakness to Me, and live moment by moment in joyful dependence on Me.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment