Thursday 24 April 2014

I WILL Come Through For You

You must always be on your guard against "D.I.Y. mode". When you are impatient with the chaos around you, you slip into D.I.Y. mode to try to exert some control over your environment. You act in your own strength, instead of waiting for Me to empower and direct you. 

This behaviour is driven by fear, not love, and the results speak for themselves:
  • damaged relationships
  • feelings of inadequacy
  • absolute exhaustion
  • resentment and dissatisfaction with your lot
  • a flurry of negative thoughts
  • tears and tantrums 
Today, when all around you seems chaotic, run to Me! Give Me your fear and impatience. Rest in Me. Tune in to My voice, and do not jump into action until you hear from Me. Listen for the one next step. Quieten your frenzied thoughts and listen for My gentle, quiet voice. 

Trust Me with all your heart - I WILL come through for you! Yes, even in the "little things"! In ALL your ways, acknowledge Me, and I WILL direct your paths! (Proverbs 3:5-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment