Thursday 17 April 2014

My Goodness

Psalm 31:19-20 "How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you. In the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues."

Just let that sink in...how GREAT and abundant is the Goodness which I have stored up for those who fear Me, which I bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in Me. 

I hide you in the shelter of My Presence...this is Goodness beyond compare! You have access to this bounteous Goodness because of My ultimate sacrifice. Don't ever forget that or take it for granted. Enter My Presence with a grateful heart, with thanksgiving, with singing and dancing. 

Carry My Presence with you today as you go about your normal household chores, and as you go to your appointments. Do not fear what may happen today. Reject fear, and find shelter in My Presence. Rest in My Love. Surely, My Goodness will follow you all the moments of your day, all the days of your life. 

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." (Psalm 31:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment