Friday 4 April 2014

You Cannot Contain Me

I love to see how eagerly you look forward to our time together each morning. I love it when you bring your sacrifice of praise, when you make time to worship and glorify Me. I love how this delights your heart also! It brings Me so much joy that you fight distractions and inconveniences to keep our daily "dates". You bless My heart, dear one!

You used to think that if you did not manage to get up before everyone else, time with Me just would not happen. But you are learning - I am not so small as to be limited by such things! 

Our time when no one else is up is special, but so is this wild, crazy worship dancing with your children! I laugh with joy to watch this love-filled explosion of worship!

You are learning that our time does not have to look the same every day. I want to break down your misconceptions of what "time with God" means! I want to break out into your life in so many different ways. I want to spill over into your dreams! I want to burst out into your parenting! I want to explode into your friendships! You cannot contain Me! Watch and see what I shall do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment