Saturday 26 April 2014

Learning to Walk

Breakthrough is coming, dear one! Continue to keep your eyes fixed on Me. If you focus your eyes on your own failings and shortcomings, you discredit Me and the work I AM doing in you! Take joy, dear heart, in what you can see Me doing! Celebrate the progress made, rather than despairing over the stumbling incidents. 

Each time you trip, I help you up. I am the lifter of your head. You think that you need to watch your feet to see where you are going, and to avoid stumbling. Ha! That is earthly perspective! That is walking by sight! Walking by faith means keeping your eyes absolutely fixed on Me and trusting Me to direct your steps. 

Remember when your children were learning to walk...when they got caught up in trying to make their feet do the right thing, they would inevitably stumble and fall. The great successes came when they were so focused on your face across the room that they forgot what their feet were doing, and just let their feet carry them joyfully into your waiting arms!! 

With the same childlike faith and joy, fix your eyes on My Face. Focus your heart on Me, and what your feet are doing will become less important to you, in the Light of My Face. 

Psalm 121:1-3 "I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip."

Psalm 37:23-24 "If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment