Friday 11 April 2014

Direct From My Heart

I love to confide in you, dear one (Psalm 25:14). I love to reveal Myself to those who seek Me. I take joy in instructing you in the way chosen for you (Psalm 25:12). I love to search for those who are truly searching for Me.

There is so much more I that I long to reveal to you. I am limited by how much you can handle. Keep on pursuing Me with your whole heart, and your capacity to receive will increase. 

Focus your heart-eyes on My Face, let My gaze of Love hold you still; transfixed. Lose yourself in the wonder of My Presence. The more you gaze on My Beauty, the more you forget yourself; and the details of your circumstances fade in the glorious Light of My Face. 

This is not just some divine distraction technique! The act of losing yourself in My Presence opens you up to receive so much more from My very heart. Here, I can impart hope, healing and greater faith. I can impart more love, joy, peace, patience, and the other fruits of the Spirit - direct from My heart to your heart!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment