Saturday 19 April 2014

Drink Deep

You are running on empty today, feeling like there is not much love or patience for those around you. Yet another telltale sign of "D.I.Y mode", Dear Heart. You are striving in your own strength again. Trying to run your own life, and the lives of those around you. When you face resistance, you feel rejected and unloved.

Come to Me, Beloved. Run to Me, and do not delay. Lay down your pride and failed attempts at self-sufficiency. Drink deep from My Living Water. Drink deep. Lay down and rest in My Unfailing Love. Just soak in My Presence. Let Me envelop you with My everlasting arms. Rest here until you are saturated with My Unfailing Love. Only then can you go forth and love those around you with My Love - Love that trusts, hopes, perseveres, keeps no record of wrong, is patient, kind, selfless, humble and gracious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment