Thursday 22 May 2014

Victory is Mine

"It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them. 

You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob. Through you we push back our enemies; through your name we trample our foes. 

I do not trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory; but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame. 

In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever."  Psalm 44:3-8

I AM the Lord - victory is Mine! You can live victoriously only when you live in Me, and allow Me to work victory in and through you!

"D.I.Y. mode" is a surefire path to defeat, as it makes you think you can live victoriously apart from Me. This pride will trip you up sooner or later! 

When you live by the Light of My Face, each step that you take will be a step in victory - pushing back the enemy, trampling the foe. But when you lose sight of My Face, you walk blindly. 

The enemy would have you believe that what you can see around you is the highest reality, and therefore, the most trustworthy source of information that you can base your decisions on. This is a lie, Beloved! When you walk by sight, you walk in blindness.

In My upside down Kingdom, you cannot really see where you are going until you take your eyes off of your circumstances and surroundings, and fix them on My Face. Your feet cannot help but step in the right places when your eyes are glued to my Face! 

Your surroundings and circumstances give you false and incomplete information. But I AM the Lord your God - the Beginning and the End. I see all of eternity from every perspective and angle. Do you not think that perhaps I might be a more reliable source of information about the best way forward?? Ha ha!! 

Like someone trying to navigate their way through a minefield or laser trap, you insist on trying to make out that which is invisible to human eyes. I am above you, and can guide you safely through, dear one! Fix your eyes on Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment