Monday 5 May 2014

Truth vs. Feelings

Psalm 59:16-17 "But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God."

I want the Truth of who I AM to be more real to you than your experience of how you feel. For so long, you have allowed yourself to be guided by your feelings much more than by My Voice. This is "D.I.Y. mode", dear one. 

How you are feeling - both physically and emotionally - must  be secondary to who I AM. I am your strength, your fortress, your refuge, your loving God! Speak out and celebrate the Truth, even - no, especially when you do not feel it! 

As you speak out in agreement with My Truth, there is an atmosphere shift in your heart. Align yourself with the Highest Truth and see your circumstances change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment