Wednesday 7 May 2014

Strong AND Loving

Psalm 62: 11-12 "One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord are loving."

I am Love, and I am loving. The tenderest heart in existence, ever! I love with an everlasting and unfailing Love. Yet some would imagine Me as weak, impotent. I am STRONG and I am LOVING. Think on this, dear one! 

I love you more than you could ever fully understand. But My Love is not some far-off pining - I have Strength and Power beyond your wildest dreams! This Strength is available to you - each and every day! How I long for you to truly grasp this Truth! The tears, the struggling and the striving that could be avoided if you truly allowed Me to be your Strength more of the time. 

Today, let your desperation drive you to be resolute in keeping your face upturned to Mine. The enemy is using so many tactics to try to keep you from living victoriously. All you need to do is stay yielded to Me. Yield your heart to Me, over, and over, and over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment