Friday 30 May 2014

Run Hard After Me

"Blessed are those who you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple." Psalm 65:4

I am inviting you to live ever close to Me, Beloved. To live each moment in the courts of My Presence.

The more deeply you are aware of your need for something, the easier it is to be truly grateful when you receive it. So remind yourself regularly that you cannot truly live without Me! My Presence gives you life and vitality! So many blessings flow out of My Presence, but the greatest is intimacy with Me. 

You do crave this with all of your being - but sometimes your everyday life distracts you from remembering or realising this. Never stop seeking more of Me, dear one. This is a quest that I delight in helping you with. This is what you were made for. 

Run hard after Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment