Wednesday 21 May 2014

Expect the Unexpected!

Psalm 77

When you feel desperate for My intervention in your life, but cannot see any indication of My hand at work, you tend to slip into despair. Like the Psalmist, you may even question My Love in those dark moments. (Psalm 77:1-9)

Follow the Psalmist's example - focus your mind on who I AM and on what I CAN DO! Meditate on My works and consider all My mighty deeds. (Ps 77:10-12) Let your heart marinate in My Word - in so many examples of My Power at work in the lives of My People. (Ps 77:15-20)

Like the Psalmist, you too will shout out: "Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? YOU ARE THE GOD WHO PERFORMS MIRACLES; you display your power among the peoples." (Psalm 77:13-14)

Remember, Beloved - rarely do My miracles take the form or the timing that My People expect or hope for. I am NOT a cosmic genie or divine magician. I am SO MUCH GREATER, dear one! 

When you place your hope securely in the truth of WHO I AM, it is right to expect the unexpected. But don't expect the unexpected to show up in the way you expect it to! HA! 

My Creativity knows no bounds! Watch and see what I shall do!

No comments:

Post a Comment