Friday 9 May 2014

Calling Forth Songs of Joy

Psalm 65:3-4; 8 "When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions. Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple...Where morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy."

Yes, dear one - you do mess up sometimes! To think you will never mess up again is prideful. But bring your mess to Me, and let Me help you clean it up. I am extremely resourceful, I can turn even ugly mess into something useful, something lovely. 

Come to Me, My darling. Come and be filled afresh with the Good Things of My house - My Presence, My Love, My Hope, My Grace...

In this early morning hour, I am calling forth songs of Joy from you. Just like I called forth Lazarus from his grave, where he lay dead for days. The stench of death and sin cannot stop Me! I call forth Life. I call forth Joy! I call forth your destiny, Beloved. Step out of your tomb in Joy and Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment