Saturday 24 May 2014

My Joy and My Delight

Psalm 57; 1 Samuel 24

You feel that the enemy has sent out fear, self-pity and despair to hotly pursue you. The temptation to give in is always before you. Even in the moments when you are walking with Me in victory, you can see your pursuers after you. 
But I am your refuge. Though self-pity prepares a pit for you to fall into; though fear plans to trap your heart - you are learning to recognise their attempts to trick you, and you are learning to turn this against them! 

When you recognise the enemy's ploys, you can use them as reminders to reconnect with Me. It is My specialty to use for good what the enemy intends for harm! This is My joy and My delight - to thwart the enemy by transforming his attempts to trap you into paths straight into My arms. 

Be on your guard, Beloved. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Train your heart to be steadfast - sing and make music to Me! Praise Me all through the day! Call to mind My Love, which reaches to the heavens; remember My Faithfulness, which stretches to the skies. Keep your heart fixed on Me. Exalt and lift Me up over every situation you face. I delight in saving you! It is My joy to fulfill My purpose for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment