Sunday 4 May 2014

Celebrate Progress

O Beloved, you come to Me so downcast at your stumbling. Like a child who takes a belt to her father, saying, "Here, Daddy - I've been naughty. Please give me the belting I deserve."  

 Here is My Grace: I do not give you what you deserve! I have already suffered the punishment for each and every one of your sins. It is done!

It do not need to give you a belting, dear one! I want to kiss your scraped knees, lift you up and spin you around in a great big bear hug! You see, I am overjoyed that you drew near to Me in your stumbling, rather than hiding in shame! This is progress, sweet heart - I love to celebrate progress! 

 Come dance with Me in the beautiful freedom of forgiveness! Let us dance on condemnation, let us stamp on shame! 


No comments:

Post a Comment