Saturday 3 May 2014

No Longer!

In your sickness, do not allow your eyes to be drawn away from My Face. You need to find rest and refreshment in My Presence. This is what you crave most of all - even more than alleviation of symptoms! Let Me lead you to green pastures. Lie down beside the still waters and soak in My Presence. Rest, dear one, rest and be refreshed. 

In the past, you have lived in fear of sickness because of the weakness it represents. But this fear gives the enemy a foothold. In the past, succumbing to sickness has meant an automatic slide down the slippery slope into the muck-pit of self-pity. I say: NO LONGER!! I am breaking down strongholds in your life. Fear and self-pity have been your jailors for too long! I am renewing your mind and transforming how you think. 

Sickness, though not pleasant, is not to be feared. It is another opportunity to be desperately dependent on Me - not just in word, but in action. Day by day, I repeat to you: "My Grace is sufficient for you! My power is made perfect in your yielded weakness."

Gratitude and thanksgiving - these are your essential jail-break tools. They are ropes attached to Me, your strong Rock. When you slide into the pit of self-pity, I will pull you out, but you need to hold tightly to the ropes. Speak out thanksgiving to Me, cultivate a grateful heart. Then the pit cannot keep you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment