Monday 12 May 2014

Joyful Adventure

Psalm 68:3-4 "May the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. Sing to God, sing praises to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds - his name is the Lord - and rejoice before him."

You woke with a groan this morning, "too early" to grumpy kids, and through your eyes this day and this week looked full of insurmountable obstacles and formidable mountains. Here with Me now, I am showing you this day and this week through My eyes - as a playground with obstacle course and stepping stones! 

You are with Me on an adventure, Beloved! Let me take your hand, let's skip over these obstacles! Let us dance over the stepping stones! Let your heart be glad and rejoice! Be happy and joyful as you sing your praise to Me, dear one. 

I want to transform your nights as well as your days. Right now, you do nights in "D.I.Y. mode" because it is still your default setting. I want to take over your nights! Let this joyful adventure continue day AND night. I want to see you wake with a song of praise on your lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment