Tuesday 27 May 2014

Beautiful Weapon of Light

Psalm 61

You are starting yet another day in total exhaustion and weakness...I see your desperation, Beloved. I hear your cries for help. I know your heart desperately longs to be strengthened in My Presence. I see that you are afraid of failing today, of falling back into sinful habits of "D.I.Y. mode".

Yield your weakness yet again, dear one. Truly yield to My Strength. You do not need to understand the hows and whys - just trust Me to come through for you. 

Cling to Me, precious one. I am the Rock that is higher than you. I am your refuge, a strong tower against the foe (the enemy of your soul). 

Dwell deeply with Me today. Let Me shelter you under My wings. I have appointed My Love and Faithfulness to protect you. 

Sing out praise to Me - even before you "feel" better. Sing out praise because I deserve it, regardless of how you feel. You will find the act of praising Me helps to push back the darkness. Praise is a beautiful weapon of My Light! It changes YOU and it changes circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment