Wednesday 14 May 2014

Expectant Hope

Psalm 70:4-5 "May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say 'Let God be exalted!' Yet I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay."

When you exalt Me in the midst of frustrating and painful circumstances, joy rises up in your spirit. This joy of Mine gives you strength to press forward and it guards against "D.I.Y mode". 

The enemy wants you to let your natural feelings about your circumstances determine the atmosphere of your heart and your home. For too long, you have lived at the mercy of your feelings, and therefore at the mercy of an earthly perspective on your circumstances. A sleepless night automatically sets you up for a bleak and difficult day...IT NEED NOT BE SO! 

You have been a slave to your own expectations, even though I have bought your freedom! You live in a prison of your own construction, and I long to tear it down! Instead of hearing you ask in fear and trepidation: "How am I going to cope today?", I long to hear you ask in eager anticipation: "How are You going to come through for me today?"

I want to transform your expectations from earthly to heavenly. Expect great things to happen - expect Me to show up in so many different ways throughout your day! Watch for Me. Watch in expectant hope!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment