Thursday 1 May 2014

Look To Me

As you come to Me in all your weakness and inadequacy, asking for answers to each of your problems, you wonder why you still feel so burdened and weak. Dear one, look to Me! Lock your eyes with Mine, and notice how your perspective immediately shifts! I AM the answer to your problems. As you fix your eyes on Me and spend time loving Me and pouring out your heart in thankfulness for all I am, you no longer focus on your problems, your inadequacies, your weakness. 

I do want you to feel free to ask Me for anything, My darling. The difference is, when you do it from that place of being absorbed by all the muck, being stuck in the awareness of the problems, your requests come in the form of pitiful whinging and moaning! But when you ask Me for things while sitting in My lap and staring into My eyes, your requests come in the form of confident trust, and joyful expectation of an answer. 

When your heart is fixated on who I AM instead of on your problems, you realise how easy it is for Me to meet your needs! And you realise that I already want to! By asking from the place of confident trust, you are coming into agreement with what I want for you. 

As situations arise during your day that pull your eyes off of Me and back to your problems - practice Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a short-cut into My Presence. Enter My courts with Thanksgiving, and My gates with Praise. If you are so stuck in the problem that you cannot find something to thank Me for, start by thanking Me for My Presence, and the way that I gave My very Life to open up the access for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment