Sunday 11 May 2014

My Job

As you learn to live by the light of My Face, you are changed. You cannot spend time daily in My Presence and stay the same! The work of sanctification is not work for you. I do the work, you just focus on seeking My Face and enjoying My Presence! You cannot make yourself into My likeness, no matter how hard you try. 

Just rest in My Presence, Beloved. Open yourself up to Me completely. Yield your heart to Me. Soak in My Presence and just receive what I have for you today.

In My Presence, there is healing, hope, conviction, comfort, joy, love...all that you need flows from Me, the one Source of all good things. Do not fall into the trap of thinking you somehow have something to do with the changes I am working in you...just keep coming to Me, dear one. It is My job to complete the good work that I have begin in you. This is also My joy and My delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment