Saturday 31 May 2014

My Truth Gives You Hope

John 11

When sorrow unexpectedly overwhelms you, you can let yourself be sad. Let go of your need to understand the sorrow, and just sit with Me. I will always hold you while you cry. 

You do not need to feel guilty for feeling sad! I, too, was overwhelmed by sorrow during My time on Earth. I was deeply moved in spirit and troubled, and I wept in response to Lazarus' death. Keep in mind that this was even though I was aware of what was coming - I knew that My Father was about to demonstrate His Resurrection Power!

Let your sadness out, and let My Spirit comfort you. Let Me lift your head and remind you of My Loving-Kindness. Let Me hold your face in My hands, look straight into your eyes and speak Hope to your spirit! I AM the Resurrection and the Life! Nothing is too hard for Me! I am wholly good and wholly trustworthy! Your HOPE is based securely on this TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment