Tuesday 1 July 2014

A New Song

"Sing to the Lord a new song..." Psalm 96:1

You do not need to live with tired old thought patterns, tired old "stories" that seek to define you AND Me. In Me, all things are made new. The old has gone, the new has come! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

The "I can't cope with this" story is dead and buried, and replaced with "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  

The "God is no truly good, He is mean and wants me to suffer" story is dead and buried, and replaced with "God causes ALL THINGS to work together for the good of those who love Him."  

The "I'm hard-done-by" story is dead and buried, and replaced with "I am loved with an everlasting, unfailing love."  

The "I couldn't possibly face that" story is dead and buried, and replaced with "I can face anything, as long as I remain dwelling in the One who has incomparably great power, and can do far above and beyond all I could ask for or imagine."

Sing a NEW SONG of praise to Me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment