Sunday 27 July 2014

Tender Presence

"Tremble, O earth, at the Presence of the Lord, at the Presence of the God of Jacob, who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water." Psalm 114:7-8

My Presence is powerful, and My Presence is tender. I long for connection with you, Beloved.  As you sit and watch your precious daughter sleeping - willing her to open her eyes and turn her face to you - you are longing for connection with her. You hover over her, never forcing that connection, but longing, waiting for her to be ready. You know it is what she NEEDS - to be held by you, to stare into your eyes. Yet you long for this for your own heart as well.

I have created you with your mother heart in the image of My Father Heart. There is much you can learn about My Love for you as your heart aches for Verity.

I hover over you all day, every day, precious daughter.  Longing for you to wake from your slumber and turn your eyes to My Face.  Never forcing that connection, but pining for it.  I know that it is what you NEED most - to be held by My arms, to stare into My eyes; and I long for this connection for My own heart too.

How it thrills your heart when she does open her eyes and turn her trusting gaze to you.  When she is fretting, you pick her up and she relaxes into your embrace.  Precious moments to savour!!

When you are fretting, relax into My Embrace, dear one.  Turn your trusting eyes to My Face and let Me comfort you with My tender Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment