Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wondrous Works

"Praise the Lord. I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.  Great are the works of the Lord: they are pondered by all who delight in them. Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever." Psalm 111:1-3

I am the Lord your God. Set your heart to remembering what this means, Beloved.

Look at your precious brand new daughter - her sheer existence is evidence of my wondrous works.  Celebrate her life, wonder in her beauty. 

There is so much more that I want to show you in the days to come.  As you pine to hold her, rejoice in Me that she is alive on this earth. Rejoice in what I am going to do. Then rest secure, knowing I hold her life in My Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment