Monday 7 July 2014

Open the Gates

"Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs...Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." Psalm 100:2,4

Beloved, you know by now that thanksgiving opens the gates to My Presence; praise ushers you into the courts of My Presence. It does your heart good to worship Me with gladness, especially when your heart is downcast. 

Do not be discouraged by the appearance of your circumstances, but know that I am God; it is I who made you, you are Mine, the sheep of My pasture. I am Good, and My Love endures forever; My Faithfulness continues through all generations. (Psalm 100:3,5) 

Dwell in this Truth. This is the irrefutable Truth that your Hope is securely anchored to. Speak it out, sing it out, shout it out - declare your agreement with it! Make this your daily practice - start each day with joyful songs of praise to Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment