Wednesday 16 July 2014

No Safer Place

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God." Isaiah 43:1-3

Fear has no place in your heart, though your circumstances are screaming at you to be terrified. Fear not, Beloved. I AM WITH YOU. There is no safer place to be than in My Presence. You carry My Presence with you as you pass through the waters; as you walk through the fire. Think of Shadrach, Meschach and Abednigo - My Presence with them defied the laws of physics. Is this so hard to believe? I created the laws of physics, so of course they are subject to Me. They walked around in the fire "unbound and unharmed" (Daniel 3:25), and not a single hair on their heads was singed! 

Beloved, you carry My Presence with you. You will carry My Presence into the operating theatre, into intensive care units, into hospital wards. Where you are, there am I with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment