Sunday 20 July 2014

Awaken The Dawn!

"My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn." Psalm 108:1-2

I have told you that the dawn is coming. It is coming, Beloved. Can you sense the anticipation? Though the night feels long and dark, the dawn is coming. Listen for the first sounds of birdsong. Watch for the gradual lifting of the darkness...But you need not remain passive, dear one. "Sing and make music with all your soul!" You can awaken the dawn! 

The darkness cannot remain in the Presence of Light. You can call forth My Light when you sing My Praise with all of your might. Do not be shy or self-conscious about this - let go of all reservations and SING! Sing declarations of My Goodness, My Love, My Faithfulness. Defy the darkness of your circumstances by joyfully singing to Me. The darkness loses all power to oppress you when you sing out in faith. 

Declare Truth. Sing out in the Spirit. Sing out prophesy over your daughter, as I lead you. Wield this beautiful weapon of Light and watch the darkness retreat, and the dawn arrive in brilliant splendour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment