Friday 11 July 2014

Soul Restoring

"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles." Psalm 103:1-5

When your soul feels weary, and is reluctant to praise Me or seek Me, you need to talk to yourself! Remind yourself of who I am, and what I have done for you. When you truly dwell on the vastness of who I am and what I have done for you, you cannot help but burst out in grateful praise. This kind of reflection is restorative for your soul. Make time for it, Beloved. Do not allow the enemy to distract you from it - especially not now! You need this more than ever right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment