Thursday 17 July 2014

Fearfully and Wonderfully

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All of the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16

I created you, and I created your precious daughter. I knit her together, Beloved. You know My works are GOOD! She is fearfully and wonderfully made, regardless of what mere man says about her. I do not make mistakes! Her life is precious to Me, and has purpose and meaning; a hope and a future. This is Truth, regardless of how circumstances appear. Regardless of what happens. Hold firm to this Truth. 

The enemy seeks to use circumstances to "prove" to you that I am not Good, that I am a liar, that I am not Love. Refuse to entertain the enemy's lies, even for a moment. Keep your eyes fixed on Me, and you will see through the exact same circumstances just how much I love you, and how much you matter to Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment