Wednesday 30 July 2014

It Is Well

"Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living." Psalm 116:7-9

You have cried, prayed and surrendered your precious daughter entirely into My Hands...know that this is THE SAFEST place she could ever possibly be!! Be it on the operating table, or at home in your arms, she is safest when yielded to Me completely.

For your Hope does not rest on the surgeon or the anaethetist or any other medical professional, no matter how wonderfully talented they may be. Your Hope rests absolutely securely on the Truth that I AM GOD! This Truth is not affected by circumstances! It stands, Unchanging and Unchangeable! It is the reason that you can say, "Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you." It is the reason you can say, "It is well with my soul."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment