Friday 18 July 2014

Control

You are grasping for control again, Beloved. That is why you feel so very put out when things don't go your way. Let go of your attempts to control - even your own domain. Everything is about to be thrown into what seems like chaos to you. Things in your home will not be "your way". This is okay. This is right. 

Turn your desire for control to your own behaviour! You can control how often you turn your face to Me; how often you lean into My Presence; how you respond to changes in your plans. You are going to need to be flexible in the days and weeks to come. The only thing worth clinging to is the Rock that is higher than you. I AM the unchanging, the unchangeable. I AM steadfast in the uncertainty you face. Cling to Me for dear life. 

Remember that this is not chaos to Me. It is not uncertain to Me. I see all, I know the outcome already. I see the bigger picture, and this all fits together so beautifully. Put your hand in Mine, and step forward with Me, dear one. Trust Me with your whole heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment