Monday 21 July 2014

Light-Radiating Presence

"For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in trusting confidence shall be your strength." Isaiah 30:15

Rest here in My Presence. Refresh your aching, weary soul. Be still and know with all your being that I AM God! Let this Truth permeate your whole existence. 

As you go forward from this place, you carry My manifest Presence with you. I am resplendent with Light. I clothe myself in Light. It radiates from My Presence. When you walk into thick darkness, My Light-radiating Presence goes with you, and shatters the darkness! Darkness cannot remain in My Radiant Presence, so you can expect to see circumstances shift. 

It starts here, Beloved. Here in the secret place. You cannot fake this or force this. This is where you invest time, learning to steward My Presence well. Most of all, it takes TIME and REST. Let yourself completely relax, and soak in My Presence without guilt. The to-do list can wait. Rest here with Me and wait awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment