Monday 30 June 2014

Soak in the Truth

"Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hands are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land." Psalms 95:1-5

As the time approaches to give birth to your daughter, your emotions are so close to the surface. You need to soak in the Truth of who I am daily, hourly. The great God, the great King above all gods. I am the One who formed the seas, I hold the mountains in My hands. Dwell in this Truth, that I am strong, powerful, mightier than any other. Capable of deeds beyond your imagination. 

I am also the One who knows you intimately, and loves you without reservation or condition! Dwell in this Truth also - that I care so very much for you and for your precious daughter. I am completely invested in this situation, and My heart aches for every tear you shed. 

Remember this Truth - I AM STRONG, and I AM LOVING! (Psalm 62:11-12). Take joy in this revelation, sing out and celebrate the Truth of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment