Saturday 19 July 2014

My Love

"Whoever is wise, let him heed these things and consider the great love of the Lord." Psalm 107:43

Never forget My great Love. I know each and every intimate detail of your life and of the challenges you are facing. Lean into My Love. Let it wash over you, cleansing away the fear that stains your mind. 

Meditate on My Love, dwell in the Truth that My Love is unfailing...that is, it cannot fail you. My Love cannot leave you, and it is impossible for My Love to let you down. 

My Love is the most powerful force in the universe. It defied and conquered death, once and for all. My Love carries you. Stop kicking and flailing, struggling to walk by yourself. Just lean back into My Love and relax. Let yourself be carried by the tenderest arms in existence. 

Let all of your anxiety melt away in the Presence of My Love. I've got this, Beloved. I really do. There is no uncertainty from My Perspective. Rest in My Love, knowing I'll take care of all the details - big and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment