Thursday 24 July 2014

Mighty In The Land

"Praise the Lord.  Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands.  His children will be mighty in the land;  the generation of the upright will be blessed... Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate man... He will have no fear of bad news;  his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes." Psalm 112:1-2,4,7-8

What joy there is to be found in soaking in My Truth!  My Words are Life, restoring your soul. Your hope rests secure in My Truth... Not in doctors' opinions which change from day to day.  Not in your emotions which shift from hour to hour.  But on MY TRUTH!

I have a mighty plan for Verity Hope.  I told your all along that her name is prophetic.  See if you can imagine how I will use this precious girl! Mighty in the land, Beloved! Mighty in the land.

The dawn is coming, My darling.  Do you see it? Dawn means NO FEAR OF BAD NEWS;  because you are walking in My Reality rather than earthly "reality". I am steadying your heart, Beloved, casting out fear.  "Bad news" may still come,  but you need not fear it.  I AM GREATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment