Sunday 13 July 2014

Sure Thing!

"I'm sure it will all work out fine." How it grates when people say this to you. On what basis are they able to be so certain? Just some vague "feeling" or wishful thinking? You know people say this because they do not know what else to say, or because they are trying to be "positive". 

It grates on you for a reason, Beloved. You know that these are empty words when separated from Me. But I am not empty! I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life! You can place your Hope securely in Me. Faith is being sure of what you hope for, and certain of what you do not see. Walk by Faith, dear one, not by sight. 

Hope in Me is a sure thing! You are not placing your hope in an expected or desired outcome or set of circumstances, but in a Person. I promise to never leave you or forsake you. This way, whatever circumstances you face, you will be able to say, "It is well with my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment