Wednesday 9 July 2014

Master Embroiderer

"But you remain the same, and your years will never end. The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you." Psalm 102:27-28

I AM the Beginning and the End. Unchanging and unchangeable. The Eternal One. I live outside of the constraints of time and space. Dwell in this Truth, and be amazed. 

I have loved you since before you were. I dreamed you up and laughed in wonder. You are My Handiwork, like the vast galaxies. Dwell in this Truth, and be astounded.

I am creating a work of art with your yielded life. There is not a thread out of place, though you look and see ugly knots and snares. There is no bad luck, no random chance - everything is subject to My Hands, as Master Embroiderer. I am able to create a beautiful masterpiece that astounds and amazes the viewer by the clever use of knots and matted threads. I love to work with your yielded life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment