Saturday 2 April 2016

You Captivate Me!

Beloved, you are Mine and I am yours! You have captivated My heart with your worship, your loving looks steal My Heart. Let this soak in...this is truly how I see you! Not by anything that you do or don't do, but because you are Mine. 

You truly do bring Me bliss! I delight in you! I adore you! I love you in a crazy, abandoned way. You captivate Me and I am lost in your gaze. My equal, My bride, I love you!

"Arise, my darling!
Come quickly, my Beloved. 
Come and be the graceful gazelle with me. 
Come and be like a dancing deer with me.
We will dance in the high places of the sky,
Yes, on the mountains of fragrant spice. 
Forever we shall be 
United as one!" 
(Song of Songs 8:14)

This is what it means to seek first the kingdom. There are so many problems you are seeking answers to, but if you just drop them and focus fully on Me in this moment...nothing else matters. You know that I will bring answers and solutions to you when you need them. 

You  know that this is paramount. You and I, alone. Joy in each others' presence. Grab these moments whenever you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment