Sunday 17 April 2016

Refilling Rest and Supernatural Sleep

"Lord, I have chosen You alone as my inheritance.
You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion.
I leave my destiny and its timing in Your hands.
Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places.
I'm overwhelmed by the privileges
That come with following You
For You have given me the best!
The way You counsel and correct me
Makes me praise you more;
For Your whispers in the night give me wisdom,
Showing me what to do next.
Because You are close to me and always available,
My confidence will never be shaken,
For I experience Your wrap-around presence every moment.
My heart and soul explode with joy - full of glory!
Even my body will rest confident and secure.
For You bring me a continual revelation of resurrection life,
The path that brings me to the overflowing joys;
Of the exquisite and eternal pleasures
Of gazing upon Your face."
(Psalm 16:5-9,11 TPT)
 
See this new thing I am teaching you, Beloved...the refilling Rest. So often, being out and about around people exhausts and drains you. When you get home, you distract yourself. This is not rest. Last night when you came home, you could hardly wait to get alone with Me. This is the place of refilling. If being out with people empties you, you need refilling, not distraction. Distraction does not necessarily drain you, it just serves to delay refilling. If you then go to bed, expecting sleep to refill you - well then, a lot is riding on you getting a good night's sleep! Which actually sets you up for bitterness and frustration in the night or early morning when you are inevitably woken by child or husband. You have seen this spiritual issue as a natural one, Beloved. I am showing you a new perspective! 

I am teaching you to sleep from a place of Rest. Your sleep can be so much more restful when you sleep from Rest! I am showing you what it means to have Supernatural Sleep. You have asked for this for years, but like all things in the spiritual realm, it is a mystery to your natural mind. I am revealing glimpses to you now. You cannot force supernatural sleep, but you can cultivate an atmosphere that invites it, as you connect spirit to Spirit with Me. 

During sleep, your mind processes your day's activities, so if you have been continually connected with Me through the day, your sleep will be steeped in My Truth and revelation. You are seeing this as you come to through the night, worship is on your lips. Your dreams are filled with Me. When you wake in the morning, your first thought is of Me and you cannot wait to get down on paper the revelations from the night, and the fresh Truth for the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment