Monday 18 April 2016

Keep Pace With Me

Rejoice, Beloved! I am renewing your mind. When you woke early feeling ill in your body, you did not freak out. You listened for My voice and let Me speak to you, speak over your circumstances. Instead of bitterness and despair, you are experiencing joy and peace and even excitement over what I can do! Every trouble or difficulty you face is an opportunity for you to see Me come through for you in new ways! 

Rest, Beloved, and joyfully receive all I have for you this morning. Grace, all-sufficient!

You have worried for the years of this chronic illness (and before) about how to "pace yourself"...My Precious One, you were never intended to pace yourself, but to keep pace with Me! I know exactly how much or how little energy your body can exert in one day, and I will show you. "Listening to your body" works best when you are in tune with Me. The more in tune your spirit is with My Spirit, the more you will know what your body truly needs. 

Armed with all these new revelations, this "sickness" is bound to be a very different experience. Just wait on Me and see what I shall do!

No comments:

Post a Comment