Friday 22 April 2016

Gentle, Kind, Tender; Fierce, Wild, Untamable

Your joy for this day flows from My Love. Your growing awareness of My Love for you, your Love that springs up for Me...the River of Living Water (which is also Love) flows in you and splashes on all around. In every detail of your day, you can find My Love. 
 
"So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God's perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose." (Romans 8:28 TPT)
 
Look for My Love in every moment. When you are feeling weak and tired, tune back into My Love and experience on-the-spot refreshing! When you are frustrated with your children's actions, search again in your heart for My Love which is flowing out of you and let it spill all over your kids. 
 
Everything My Love touches is changed! Watch and see My transforming Love at work in all the little details of your life. 
 
My Love is the gentlest, kindest, most tender you could ever experience. 
My Love is fierce, wild and untamable.
It is both at once. 
 
As you learn to live by My Love, you will find it will help you willingly bear all circumstances you face. The same Love will burn fiercely in you and cause you to firmly resist and even fight against injustices that violate My law of Love with such tenacity that you did not know before. As you grow in Love, you will learn how to yield and resist simultaneously. The key is that you can ALWAYS yield to My Love, which will either patiently bear a circumstance or resist and fight injustice and unlove through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment