Monday 11 April 2016

Birthing New Lovers

"How beautiful on the mountains are the sandaled feet of this one bringing such good news.
You are truly royalty! 
The way you walk so gracefully in my ways displays such dignity.
You are truly the poetry of God - His very handiwork.
Out of your innermost being is flowing the fullness of my Spirit - never failing to satisfy. 
Within your womb there is a birthing of harvest wheat; they are the sons and daughters nurtured by the purity you impart. 
How gracious you have become! 
Your life stands tall as a tower, like a shining light on a hill. 
Your revelation eyes are pure, like pools of refreshing - sparkling light for a multitude.
Such discernment surrounds you, protecting you from the enemy's advance.
Redeeming love crowns you as royalty.
Your thoughts are full of life, wisdom, and virtue.
Even a King is held captive by your beauty. 
How delicious is your fair beauty; it cannot be described as I count the delights you bring to me.
Love has become the greatest...
For your kisses of love are exhilarating, more than any delight I've known before.
Your kisses of love awaken even the lips of sleeping ones to kiss me as you have done."
(Song of Songs 7:1-6,9)

Beloved, I am preparing to birth new Lovers through your life. They will be drawn to Me through the Love they see in you. Do not be surprised at this, as though I could not possibly use you, for this is what you are here for! This is your very purpose. I call you to the high places for this reason. 

As you tend your inner garden and see new fruits growing and see the River of Living Water flowing out, rest in the knowledge that it is I who does the work of drawing others to Myself. You just keep on drawing near to Me, follow My lead in this dance, and I will draw them. When they come, just love them from this place of Rest. 

You must not make this into work, into a burden of stress. When I bring others, it may appear as an inconvenient interruption, but let Me lead the dance. Trust Me, keep hold of My hand and dance colour and Life with Me. 

I will show you what to do. Refuse to fear the unknown. My Perfect Love drives out fear. Rest here a while longer in My Perfect Love until you are ready to face this new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment